[Spice-devel] spice-xpi

Lubos Kocman lkocman at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 06:11:32 PDT 2012

Hello Marc-Andre,

I agree as well that parsing logs is not the best way. I had easy way to probe old spice-client trough systemtap. But since the new client uses gobjects I'm no more able to trace what I need. It could be possible if we could inject some stap probes inside code.

The whole thing that rhevm does for us is to execute client and pass some values to it. If you have a better working way to get these values then feel free to share it.

Lubos