[Spice-devel] [Engine-devel] Hints for building up a spicec connection in Ovirt

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 09:32:33 PDT 2012

Hey,

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:33:15AM -0400, Andrew Wells wrote:
> And is their any documentation on using the python rhev libraries as that
> would be helpful as well. you guys are getting me excited thinking this
> might work.

If that can be helpful to you, I've worked on some C code to talk to the
oVirt REST API to be able to list VMs and get the needed info to connect to
such a VM with SPICE. The code is unfinished, but listing VMs, starting VMs
and connecting to VM without TLS works, I can send you this code if that
can be of any use to you.