[Spice-devel] spice client for windows

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Fri Mar 23 03:04:55 PDT 2012

Hi Frederic,

Frederic Bouchard píše v Po 19. 03. 2012 v 15:25 -0400:
> Hi,
>

> I would like to know if with the spice client for windows can run in
> full screen mode.

The client available at download page is capable of it - run it with -f
option (or --full-screen=auto-conf that will also adjust guest
resolution if guest agent is up'n'running).

>  Also if we can to save the configuration of the remote connection
> (like Microsoft client RDP which can save rdp session configuration.)

It's not possible. spicec is intentionally 'dumb' in this regard, it is
expected that connection will be managed by something else that will
drive spice over controller interface - like oVirt user portal with (not
yet open-sourced) activex plug-in. The plugin for firefox is available
but it's currently linux-only.

David