[Spice-devel] Is it possible to distinguish surfaces according to different processes in QXL driver?

蒋媛园 jiangqq_327 at 126.com
Mon Mar 26 02:04:51 PDT 2012

Hi
I want to distinguish surfaces for future use such as sending specific graphics of one application on user's demand instead of sending the whole desktop or multiple users sharing one VM.
I read the source code of QXL driver, and tried to get current PID in DrvCreateDeviceBitmap(in qxl/display/driver.c). However it caused the blue screen.
Now I am building the debug environment and there are some problems. So I am eager to get some help and want to know whether it is  possible to distinguish surfaces in QXL driver or not.

Best Regards