[Spice-devel] USB support

Marian Krcmarik mkrcmari at redhat.com
Wed May 16 11:06:09 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

Sure, Just tell qemu/libvirt where spice server should be binded, for example:
Add element <listen type='address' address='0.0.0.0'/> as child element of <graphics> element and spice server will listen on all interfaces (or choose only exact IP address where you want it to be binded).
or
Add option addr=0.0.0.0 into spice qemu command line options directly provided you run qemu-kvm manually.
(Hope I understood the question).