[Spice-devel] Qemu repository

Charles.Tsai-蔡清海-研究發展部 charles.tsai at cloudena.com
Thu May 17 17:57:39 PDT 2012

Hi Hans,

	Thank you for your suggestion.  I tried your Qemu code. But I found my qemu script which is only coded with simple qemu command options.
	Before using your Qemu code,  my VM could be launched by running the following script without any problem. But it failed to launch the VM      when using your Qemu code. Are there any major changes in Qemu that fail to run the following Qemu command options? Please give me some suggestions or hints why the following script fails to launch a VM. Thanks.

#!/bin/sh

ARGS="-localtime -spice port=5902,disable-ticketing \
-drive file=/var/lib/libvirt/images/win7-64-ultimate.img \
-vga qxl \
-device virtio-serial-pci,ioeventfd=off \
-chardev spicevmc,id=vdagent,name=vdagent \
-device virtserialport,chardev=vdagent,name=com.redhat.spice.0 \
-smp 1,cores=2 -m 2048 -enable-kvm"

echo "Starting QEMU with..."
echo $ARGS
echo "...."
exec sudo qemu-system-x86_64  --version
exec sudo /usr/local/bin/qemu-system-x86_64  $ARGS