[Spice-devel] virt viewer from windows to spice server with tls and certificate file problems (what uri?)

Jodi Curtis jodi.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:31:30 PST 2012

Hi

Thanks, I found the method in the end, my current problem is related to a
problem with Ubuntu/SSL/Spice, so not really your software, I have asked
for help from a Linux admin, but its detailed below for the record, I've
gone through the key making proces twice, and rebooted, obviously paths
have been checked and qemu.conf has been set as required

((null):2176): Spice-Warning **: reds.c:3307:reds_init_ssl: Could not load
certificates from server-cert.pem
((null):2176): Spice-Warning **: reds.c:3317:reds_init_ssl: Could not use
private key file
((null):2176): Spice-Warning **: reds.c:3325:reds_init_ssl: Could not use
CA file

There is very little obvious on the internet, so am trying to identify if
its a common SSL or config problem, or if I should file a bug report with
Ubuntu kvm-spice

Jodi