[Spice-devel] [Users] Spice Issue

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 22:15:20 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Adding spice-devel.
We pass spice the list of secure channels, each one prefixed with "s", denoting a secured channel (no real reason for it... just historical ones I guess).
spice should remove the "s", and use the "cursor" channel in this case.
Looks like it isn't done in this case.
Adding spice-devel, as they should know if it is supposed to work.

Anyway, in the engine side, as a workaround you can use the engine-config utility, and set the SpiceSecureChannels to a list of channels without that one, just to see if it works.
First query the configuration to see the list of current secured channels (in latest ovirt 3.1, we put all channels there by default).