[Spice-devel] Very poor performance on KVM with Ubuntu 12.10 guest

Jodi Curtis jodi.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:22:29 PST 2012

Hi

The file doesn't exist on the host and I had already written off Ubuntu
12.x, the host is command line only, I moved to Xubuntu, which offers
better performance, I am hoping I can improve it by using the guest source
provided by spice, the Ubuntu guest was partially crashing (launcher I
think).

I've not decided whether to stick with Xubuntu yet.

I also have a problem with en-gb map not mapping some keys despite being
configured in spice and on the guest os (#~ not working at all, @' mapping
to ¬` and ¬` not working at all)

It is only a problem through spice, but three (four when programming) of
these are quite important.

It's not the US map as " would be @, so I am about to Google for it, to see
how I can edit it, and which bit is the problem