[Spice-devel] Does spice in xen-4.2.0 support QXL?

Qian Hu qianhu2011 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:46:36 PST 2012

Hi, Fabio

Thank you for your advice! I have successfully added the patch to xen-4.2.0
and set the parameters as you said.

It works and the client seems to be better than before.

Still, there is a little problem that the screen is upside down when the
win7 started, exactly the moment the four colorful blocks appeared.

After that, the client is stable and everything is OK. Have you run into
the same problem?

huqian