[Spice-devel] cut/paste failure on Windows 7 guest

Han Pilmeyer pilux at pilmeyer.nl
Thu Nov 29 03:03:18 PST 2012

On 29/11/2012 11:56, Arnon Gilboa wrote:
> was it a large paste? this patch seem to fix it.
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/spice/win32/vd_agent/commit/?id=a69af07d
> build vdagent & vdservice, update yours and use newer virtio-serial
> driver.
No, it was a small paste, a URL (around 30 characters I would say). When
the paste fails, I do hear a beep and see a spinning cursor circle in
Windows for about 10 seconds or so. I would be interested to see whether
the spinning cursor will be around shorter when the timeout is decreased
to 3 seconds. Not sure that will help with the paste though.

I will try the "build my own", but it will have to wait a couple of
weeks as I'm to busy at the moment to figure out how to accomplish that.