[Spice-devel] Spice Client for Arm (armel)

sarfaraz ahmed sarfaraz19 at live.com
Thu Oct 18 02:57:03 PDT 2012

Thanks for the reply. spice-gtk package has been successfully built for Fedora 18 release. Can i installed this package and its dependencies on existing fedora arm release Fedora17GA? Or will it require backporting ? Can i compile libraries and dependencies for the package on fedora17 ? Any inputs are welcome.  > Subject: Re: [Spice-devel] Spice Client for Arm (armel)