[Spice-devel] Using remote-viewer in scripts.

Trebor Forban trebor.forban at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:07:30 PDT 2012

Hello all,

can somebody possibly tell me how I can get the remote-viewer client
to exit when the connection to the server can't be established,
instead of displaying a dialog-box where one can only click "OK"? At
least for me, this would be more suitable for scripting.

I've tried "--g-fatal-warnings", but this causes remote-viewer to fail
because I am not using gnome-session: "GSpice-WARNING **: Warning no
automount-inhibiting implementation available".

Any ideas?

Thanks,
TF