[Spice-devel] About SPICE and RHEV

Metin Barış metin.baris at ees.com.tr
Tue Sep 4 06:51:04 PDT 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Metin Barış from Turkey. I am a project manager working in EES, a reputable software company in Ankara. We are working on a project about smart terminals and we aim to use virtual desktop infrastructure in our products. This project looks very promising about future of VDI in Turkey. We have made benchmarking with Citrix, VmWare and Citrix looks promising in desktop virtualization. On the other hand, now we are testing RHEV with SPICE protocol with Windows 7 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop. The results are good and we intend to use RHEV for desktop virtualization. However, video performance looks unsatisfying for user experience and we make research about SPICE for further improvements on performance. Unfortunately, there is limited source on internet. We are stuck and we need support about SPICE.
We kindly ask for assistance and any help would be appreciated.

King regards,

Metin Barış

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD8ABC.1179EBA0]

Bu e-posta mesajı kişiye özel olup, gizli bilgiler içeriyor olabilir. Eğer bu e-posta mesajı size yanlışlıkla ulaşmışsa, e-posta mesajını kullanıcıya hemen geri gönderiniz ve mesaj kutunuzdan siliniz. Bu e-posta mesajı, hiç bir şekilde, herhangi bir amaç için çoğaltılamaz, yayınlanamaz ve para karşılığı satılamaz. Yollayıcı, bu e-posta mesajının - virüs koruma sistemleri ile kontrol ediliyor olsa bile - virüs içermediğini garanti etmez ve meydana gelebilecek zararlardan doğacak hiçbir sorumluluğu kabul etmez.

The information contained in this message is confidential, intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be protected by professional secrecy. You should not copy, disclose or distribute this information for any purpose. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or you receive this mail in error, you should refrain from making any use of the contents and from opening any attachment. In that case, please notify the sender immediately and return the message to the sender, then, delete and destroy all copies. This e-mail message has been swept by anti-virus systems for the presence of computer viruses. In doing so, however, we cannot warrant that virus or other forms of data corruption may not be present and we do not take any responsibility in any occurrence.