[Spice-devel] [Spice-commits] 5 commits - client/display_channel.cpp server/red_worker.c server/spice.h

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 23:32:29 PDT 2012

I've sent a patch that increments QXL to 3.2 (major.minor) for an addition of client_monitors_config callback, so I think it should be good enough for both (no need to increment twice). See http://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/11981/ (http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2012-September/010835.html)