[Spice-devel] spice 0.12.0 & spice-protocol 0.12.2 releases
alevy at redhat.com
Sat Sep 15 11:19:01 PDT 2012
I'm happy to announce spice-0.12.0, a stable release:
Changes since 0.11.3:
* Stable Release
* support setting client monitor configuration via device
* support notifying guest of client capabilities
* new capability for A8 Surface support
* Enable build on armv6+
* Option to quit server after first client disconnects
I'd also like to announce spice-protocol 0.12.2.
Changes in spice-protocol from 0.12.1 to 0.12.2:
* Add A8 surface capability in display channel.
* Add to qxl device support for:
* client present
* client capabilities
* client monitors configuration
You can download both at:
Happy new year!
More information about the Spice-devel