[Spice-devel] Spice Client for Arm (armel)

sarfaraz ahmed sarfaraz19 at live.com
Fri Sep 14 00:25:48 PDT 2012

I couldn't find much info regarding a working spice client  for arm platform. I am trying to use spice protocol to setup a vdi infrastructure. i am thinking of using raspberry pi as a thinclient . However i have no idea if there is a working spice client for arm . i tried looking around .i found that there is a packages spice-vdagent for armel and no other package spice-client or any other gtk ones are yet ported to arm.
Is there a way i can use raspberry pi as a spice client ?
any inputs are welcome.

Thanks
Sarfaraz Ahmad