[Spice-devel] I: Spice agent service on windows 7

Ignazio.cassano ignazio.cassano at csi.it
Sun Apr 21 15:28:55 PDT 2013

Ignazio Cassano

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: Spice agenti service on windows 7
Da: "Ignazio.cassano" <ignazio.cassano at csi.it>
A: spice-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
CC:

---------- Messaggio originale ----------
Da: "Ignazio.cassano" <ignazio.cassano at csi.it>
A: spice-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
Data: 22 aprile 2013 alle 0.24
Hi all,
I am testing spice with windows seven 64 bit guest on linux kvm .
The agent service stop to work when user logout and not restarts .
I solved using a scheduled task on windows seven but I think this is a bug.
I used the last windows guest binaries from spice-space.org.
I read an old bug with the same issue has been  solved by redhat on rhev virtualuzation desktop platform.
Regards
Ignazio

Ignazio Cassano