[Spice-devel] VM pools and libgovirt

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Dec 2 01:33:57 PST 2013

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 10:32:03PM -0500, i iordanov wrote:
> 0) Do you require the asynchronous functions before I submit my changes?

Would be better, but I can live without it/add it myself, don't worry ;)

> 1) Would a patch against libgovirt 0.30 be acceptable, or would you require
> a patch for the master branch of git?

There weren't many changes between 0.3.0 and git master, so a patch against
0.3.0 would be good

> 2) Is a patch file acceptable, or do you prefer some other way of
> submitting the changes?

A patch I can apply with git am would be best so that I get a changelog and
authorship information out of it. If you are working from the tarball, you
can unpack the tarball, cd into libgovirt-0.3.0/, git init; git add .; git
commit -m "initial import"; apply your patch, git commit -a, write commit
log, git format-patch -1, and send me the file which was generated.

Thanks a lot for working on that!