[Spice-devel] RFC: Media redirection for Spice remote computing solution, an event for FOSDEM'14, Virtualization dev room

Fedor Lyakhov fedor.lyakhov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 06:16:07 PST 2013

Thanks, David!

We have an internal proof of concept based on private VoIP softphone,
Thrift over TCP as RPC and Google WebRTC as Media Engine - and the
softphone is capable of audio calls and remote control of audio
devices. So now we're confident it can work.

We hope to create open-source prototype for a demo GStreamer-based
audio player by the end of January. Depending on how it goes, we will
add basic integration with Spice as well.

--
Best regards,
Fedor