[Spice-devel] Mouse Edit Cursor invisible on dark backgrounds in Win 7 Guest

Marian Krcmarik mkrcmari at redhat.com
Sat Dec 7 06:21:44 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Most likely The problem you described is fixed by http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2013-October/015079.html, So The bug shouldn't be observed in latest release of spice-gtk 0.22. It may take time for that version to get into your distro so you may build spice-gtk yourself If It bothers you a lot.