[Spice-devel] Build windows virt-viewr

Marian Krcmarik mkrcmari at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 03:17:04 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----

I would say the instructions are pretty outdated unfortunately so Things might changed but mainly The instruction are about building "spicec" client which is "deprecated" (not the client which uses spice-gtk).
I am not aware of any build instructions for virt-viewer which is built with using mingw, only what was mentioned on the mailing list such as:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2012-November/011563.html
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2012-October/011206.html
(or other threads)

But latest mingw-spice-gtk has not been built for Fedora yet.