[Spice-devel] Windows RHEV Spice Agent service Bugs

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 13:43:15 PST 2013

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 01:37:55 PM Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> f it's a RHEV bug, Red Hat bugzilla makes most sense for that:
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Red%20Hat%20Enterprise%20V
> irtualization%20Manager either in the "Windows Guest Tools" product, or in
> the "spice-vdagent-win" product.

Ok, I'm officially confused as h**ll. I've registered on the redhat bug
tracker and cannot find any products such as "Red Hat Enterprise
Virtualization Manager" (referenced in some bugs), "Windows Guest Tools" or
"spice-vdagent".

Also I went looking for the vdagent source and all I can find is this:

  https://gitorious.org/spice/vd_agent

Which claims to be the "official vd_agent source code repository.", but the
last commit was 2009!

--
Lindsay