[Spice-devel] Disappearing mouse cursor in Autocad 2006 drawing window in WinXP VM with Spice+QXL video driver

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Sun Feb 10 00:48:01 PST 2013

10.02.2013 11:51, Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've been addressed to this mailing list after reporting the issue
> mentioned in the topic on #spice.
>
> Here are the details of the issue I'm seeing. This machine has a Virtual
> Machine with Windows XP installed to be able to run AutoCAD 2006.
> The host operating system is Debian unstable, and the relevant package
> versions are as follows:
>
> libvirt 0.9.12-6
> qemu-kvm 1.1.2+dfsg-5
> libspice-server1 0.11.0-1

That's debian wheezy.  Can you check whenever the latest releases of the
software in question -- spice and qemu -- exposes the same issue?
spice 0.12 and qemu 1.4rc0 are available in debian experimental.

If the issue is still present there, it needs to be debugged.  If not,
maybe you can help with finding which change fixed it so we can apply
it to wheezy version.

Thank you!

/mjt