[Spice-devel] improving spice-html5 performance

Erfane Arwani erfane.arwani at apwise.com
Wed Feb 20 01:14:01 PST 2013

Hello Jeremy,

We'd like to know more about your code.
+Have you generated the javascript? Automatically? In the Wiki you talk about C compiler producing JS.
+What are the implemented features compared to the Spicy client?
+Are there some areas you would definitely rewrite?
+Is the image cache feature implemented?
+How do you manage the different keyboards?

Some other questions:
+What optimisations could we perform to speed up the client?
+Do you think it's possible to go on UDP ? (webRTC)

Cheers,

Erfane