[Spice-devel] win7 guest display flipped

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Sat Jan 19 09:14:42 PST 2013

I can do that too.

> > Choosing both of the non flipped modes (landscape, portrait) works.
>
> But  I don't understand what you mean by "choosing both of the non
> flipped modes".

There are four options in the menu, see the screen shot. The two containing the word "flipped" get me the error dialog I described, the other two work. This stays like that if I remove the modes with orientation "2, 3" and leave only "0, 1", thus reaching 8192 bytes of ROM size which we need for one way of fixing a migration bug.