[Spice-devel] Experimental patch to enable Deferred FPS mode for the qemu qxl driver.

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Jan 29 11:42:53 PST 2013

> Hmm, this seems like some debugging / wip work left over ?

Sorry if I wasn't clear; I had thought that others were interested in
trying the dfps stuff in conjunction with qemu.  Given my recent
experience, I was able to cobble something together that would let
people try that use case.  I didn't mean it as a 'this patch is ready to
go in'.  It was more of a 'if you want to play, here you go, let
me know what you think' :-/.

I'm off to FOSDEM fairly soon; I'll see about polishing it up for more
formal submission when I get back.

Cheers,

Jeremy