[Spice-devel] New spice-gtk release?

Doug Goldstein cardoe at gentoo.org
Fri Jan 25 14:10:15 PST 2013

I hate to stir the pot a little bit but I saw the thread that Hans and
Christophe talked about the release process and versioning and I'll
admit I'm a downstream distro maintainer that finds the spice-gtk
releases a bit of an annoyance. I pretty much have to keep a bookmark
to Fedora's git repo and just remember to check that for any issues to
crop up but alas that's not why I started this.

spice-gtk-0.16.tar.bz2 is broken due to VPATH build breakage. I was
hoping you could push out a 0.16.1 or a newer version with at least
6d454e4100a01499c13d55057fdd9307437a5f87 integrated in and advertise
it on the spice-space.org page. I assume the version advertised on
spice-space.org is the version that should be considered stable and
the versions in between aren't? For reference 0.14 is currently
listed.

--
Doug Goldstein