[Spice-devel] 回复: Howto built about for SPICE client for Android

jojo rjiejie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 01:11:39 PDT 2013

Hi,
Thanks for you reply :)

I have built the share libraries of the spice client, and

want to build GUI of java layer, i try to replace any "vnc" to "spice" or set variable "isSpice" to true, but failed to

create spice client, i am a newbie of the android app developer, any hack instructions to build

spice client of java layer ?

Thanks,

- Jojo

在 2013年7月2日星期二,上午8:48,i iordanov 写道: