[Spice-devel] Information about video detection

Matilde Yanez yanez.matilde at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 00:05:58 PDT 2013

Hi, I go on the website with another browser (chrome) but i don't think
that it can change the result and the qxl driver is installed on the VM.
I don't know how to get the size of the stream created, can you explain me?
The test that i made is: open the excel file, in full screen, and going up
an down quickly (same test on website). I put log on mjpeg_encoder and
stream functions, to observe this stream creation. It takes about 10
seconds to launch a stream detection.

Thanks,
Matilde