[Spice-devel] win-xp: uninstalling spice-guest-tools

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Thu Jul 18 03:15:10 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've installed spice-guest-tools
(http://spice-space.org/download/windows/spice-guest-tools/spice-guest-tools-0.59.exe)
on my Win-XP guest (qemu running on GNU/Linux). But unfortunately USB is
no more working: whenever I start qemu with option "-usb", Windows
hangs.

How could I revert the installation of the spice-guest-tools please?

I've already removed the c:/program-files/spice-guest-tools folder and
stopped the vd-agent service, but there is still something that breaks
USB.

Or perhaps, is there something I could do, to make running
spice-guest-tools and USB together?

Any help would be very welcome, USB is important to me.
Please tell me, if you need further information.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Kind regards,
--
           Peter