[Spice-devel] remote-viewer: tls seamless migration : CA option is not keep

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sun Jul 21 01:24:09 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to do seamless migration of a qemu guest, using only tls for spice client.

Client is remote-viewer, and is launched through a config file with the ca certificate embedded like this

[virt-viewer]
type=spice
ca=----BEGIN CERTIFICATE------\n........\nEND CERTIFICATE----\n
tls-port=xxxx

This works fine for establish the connection to spice server,
but when I'm doing a seamless migration, the ca is not reused and remote-viewer give me

(remote-viewer:25533): GSpice-WARNING **: no cert loaded

Workaround is to copy the cerficate in .spicec/spice_truststore.pem,

But I would like to avoid to do this.

Is it a bug ? or does exist some option to force remote-viewer to auto write the ca=... inside the spice_truststore.pem ?

Best Regards,

Alexandre