[Spice-devel] REQ: latest virt-viewer binaries for windows

Marc-André Lureau mlureau at redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 10:02:20 PST 2013

Hi

----- Mensaje original -----
> However quick test of unofficial builds:
> virt-viewer-0.5.5-1-amd64.exe
> 19-Feb-2013 19:44 / virt-viewer-0.5.5-1-x86.exe 19-Feb-2013 19:44
> ended
> not good. Cursor movement produces this sort of mess:
> http://i.imgur.com/BPUSvLd.png

I have seen similar rendering issue. It doesn't seem to happen when the display is scaled. It could be either a bug in spice-gtk, gtk, cairo or pixman. Someone needs to track it down. Unfortunately, very few people develop and run the bleeding edge on windows, and fedora build is made of it. We will need to fix it vefore making an official release. thanks for the reminder, help would be welcome :)