[Spice-devel] govirt 0.30 plans

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 09:27:11 PST 2013

Hi Christophe,

I am now using the libgovirt 0.30 release. As a preliminary test with
self-signed certificates, I re-enabled fetching the ssl cert with
ovirt_proxy_fetch_ca_certificate().

However, at the point ovirt_proxy_set_tmp_ca_file() tries to set the
ssl-ca-file property, I get the following error:

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: g_object_set_valist: object class
`OvirtProxy' has no property named `ssl-ca-file'

Afterward, predictably the SSL handshake fails.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.