[Spice-devel] Spice Client API

Christopher Corsi ccorsi at g.clemson.edu
Wed Nov 6 12:18:48 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some pointers on the spice client API. There are some tasks
we would like to automate in our system where we need to see/hear directly
into QEMU VMs. Right now this is hacked together using wavcapture on the
monitor and spice-client running inside of a VNC session, which is not at
all clean. But I'm having difficulty finding enough information to get to a
basic level of a command-line program that will dump a single screen frame
and exit.

I have looked through code on cgit, spice/spice, spice/spice-gtk,
spice/spice-xpi, etc.

Thanks,
Christopher