[Spice-devel] Do you use development methods?

Flo der_elefant at live.de
Sat Nov 9 06:31:48 PST 2013

Hi,
i'm studying computer engineering and i'm listening softwaredevelopment in this semester. There we learn how to create and manage projects with methods like agile development, modelling with SPEM and so on. I wondering if those methods are be used in reality. In fact, the study of computer science is very exciting, but sometimes I have the feeling that it has nothing in common with the working life.
So my question is: Do you use some development-approches in spice? Or do you do something like "code & fix" respectively "trial and error"?
Regards