[Spice-devel] Opus support patch set take 3; 0/6

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Nov 21 05:38:00 PST 2013

> Fwiw, I tested upstream spice-gtk+remote-viewer against opus
> qemu/spice-server and did not observe issues with recording (including when
> running in valgrind). Is it only spicec which could be impacted by the
> issues you mention? If it is, then I don't think it's really important, I
> thought it was all clients which were impacted.

Yah, I reported on that using the old thread title:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2013-November/015398.html

The upshot of which was that because 48000 is greater than 44100, there
is no harm.

Thanks for the review; I'm traveling, and so probably won't be able to
respond fully until Monday.  I'm glad to hear it worked for you, though!

Cheers,

Jeremy