[Spice-devel] Opus support, both series (0/4 take 6, and 0/6 take 4)

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sat Nov 30 07:33:33 PST 2013

Fooey; the Thunderbird authors have changed Thunderbird so that I
can no longer use it with my evil hack (see item #3 on this list):

  http://marc.info/?l=git&m=123445502712972&w=2

That is, I would use git imap-send to send an html formatted email
constructed in just the right way to trick Thunderbird into doing the
right thing.

I really like using Thunderbird to send patches, but it's clearly
past time for me to give up and just use git send-email.

I've resent, and hopefully they are right now.

Sorry for the hassle.

Cheers,

Jeremy