[Spice-devel] spice-gtk on MAC OSX

Mario Lombardo ml at kernelobjects.org
Mon Oct 7 14:27:33 CEST 2013

Marc,

thank you for your message.

Cairo-SDL can be realized in two ways:

// Integrate SDL into cairo
http://www.cairographics.org/SDL/

// Use the integration (even if this is not up to date - this may help
me to understand)
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~joonas/cairosdl/tree/README

Regarding the canvas I did not find any up-to-date implementation of
Quarz in C. We will need to use some wrappers in Obj-C exporting the
relevant funtions. I would try to make such an implementation, once I
understood how this works. But I did not understand why there are so
many more funtions implemented in sw_canvas.c compared to gdi_canvas.c.
Is there not the need to implement them all at present? If I want to
start with a kind of "quarz_canvas.c" - what would be the minumum set of
functions?

Kind reagards,
Mario