[Spice-devel] RFC: Integrating Virgil and Spice

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 14:32:53 CEST 2013

> /me looks at bf9a3b69c80a6fbd289b6340b8bdc9e994630bdc, console.c
> changes.
>
> This isn't what I've meant, guess I wasn't verbose enough ..

Yeah I'mt not sure I liked that idea as you seem to associate a
QemuConsole as being a distinct console,
whereas in this case the multiple heads aren't distinct consoles.
While it might work I feel you'll then have
to add some extra things make the frontends understand the difference
between multi-card and multi-head.

Though maybe that doesn't matter, I'll probably try it your way once
I've hacked it up a bit more.

Dave.