[Spice-devel] Keyboard Issue!!

Vishvendra Singh Chauhan singh.exam at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 12:49:21 CEST 2013

*I am working on Ovirt Data Center. Basically here in our DC we are
providing virtual Machines to our clients, And they access virtual machine
console using spiceX or spice-xpi package.

*
*But here i am facing a problem related keyboard keys. When i access any
machine from Linux platform my all keyboard keys are working in guest OS.
But when i access the same guest from windows platform, Then there some
keys are not working in guest OS.like (double code or single code )key is
not working. So please help me in this matter ASAP.*
--
*Thanks and Regards.*
*Vishvendra Singh Chauhan*