[Spice-devel] oVirt support in aSPICE stalled due to broken network file I/O

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Sep 16 05:23:56 PDT 2013

Hey,

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 12:53:51PM -0400, i iordanov wrote:
> I hope this is not too much to ask, but would it be possible for OvirtProxy
> to have a ca-cert-file property as well as a ca-cert property? This way,
> supporting the spice-ca-file option as well as the existing aSPICE
> functionality will be much easier.

I've been looking into this today, and ended up adding a ssl-ca-file
property to RestProxy (which OvirtProxy inherits from). This is needed
in order to be able to use custom CA certificates for the REST https
communication as the CA cert to use must be set on SoupSession objects
which only RestProxy has access to.