[Spice-devel] two monitors with linux and libvirtd

David Mansfield spice at dm.cobite.com
Tue Sep 24 14:43:38 PDT 2013

Hi All,

With F19 fully updated host and guest, with or without virt-preview, is
this supposed to work when configuring launching from virt-manager /
libvirtd?

I use remote-viewer to connect to vm.

I'd like to be able to have two "monitors", adjust the resolution to
match my physical (two 1920x1200 monitors) and full screen them. Then
I'd like to be able to disconnect remote-viewer, connect from a
different host with 1 monitor at a different resolution, and be able to
full screen on that with the correct resolution (whether set manually or
whatever). Finally I'd like to disconnect and reconnect on the original
and be able to get two monitors again, fullscreen with correct resolution.

Is this something that anyone has been able to get working ever?

Thanks,
David Mansfield