[Spice-devel] [Spice-commits] 5 commits - configure.ac gtk/spice-widget.c spice-common

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Fri Sep 27 07:17:12 PDT 2013

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 10:08:27AM -0400, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> Patch review for build-sys fixes, spelling, docs, is not compulsory. Especially for maintainers.

The usual rule is that build breaker fixes, spelling and doc fixes don't
necessarily need reviews, but they should still be sent to spice-devel
stating that the patches were pushed to fix build/a typo/doc. This makes
it obvious that they were not pushed by mistake.

In my opinion, build system changes don't qualify for being pushed without
review, especially when they are non-trivial.