[Spice-devel] (spicy.exe:10880): phodav-WARNING: Error opening file 'filename' Permission denied

Cody Chan int64ago at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 23:04:43 PDT 2014

Hi, here are more details:
The problem is caused by chezdav webdav server.
I test phodav project separately, here:
-build phodav by mingw32 for windows, and I get a chezdav.exe
-run chezdav.exe in win7_x86
-mount http://hostofserver:port in windows and fedora
-test delete/copyto/copyfrom/create/modify fuction
-it works fine in fedora
-in windows:
a)delete and copyto look fine
b)copyfrom get a error message and failed
(chezdav:xxx): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion
'G_IS_OBJECT(object)' failed
(chedav:xxx): phodav-WARNING **: error: Error opening file 'filename':
Permission denied
c)create/modify a file failed:
(chezdav:xxx): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion
'G_IS_OBJECT(object)' failed
(chezdav:xxx): phodav-WARNING **: failed to set property: Setting attribute
xattr::urn:schemas-microsoft-com:#Win32CreationTime not supported