[Spice-devel] spice problem

摸鱼儿 395459853 at qq.com
Thu Aug 7 00:23:50 PDT 2014

‍‍‍‍Hello
 Sorry to  you trouble you
I met a problem is that when i cross compile  spice-0.12.0 with arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc ,it passed with lots of Warning,such as this:
glz_encode_tmpl.c: In function 'glz_rgb16_do_match':
glz_encode_tmpl.c:206: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type [-Wcast-align]
glz_encode_tmpl.c:206: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type [-Wcast-align]
glz_encode_tmpl.c:213: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type [-Wcast-align]
glz_encode_tmpl.c:213: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type [-Wcast-align]
glz_encode_tmpl.c:213: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type [-Wcast-align]
detail in Warnings.txt
I want to know is there the reason why its so slowly to run spice on my arm board(arm cpu is A9  RAM  512MB),if not,how can i solve this problem,THANK YOU
and when i configure here is :
 Spice 0.12.0
        ==============

        prefix:                   /opt/lisc_gtk
        c compiler:               arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc -std=gnu99
        c++ compiler:             arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++
        python:                   /usr/bin/python2

        Build Spice client:       yes

        Have XRANDR 1.2:          yes

        Have Xinerama:            yes

        Red target:               x11