[Spice-devel] Why spice html5 client has broken displays?

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Dec 3 07:00:11 PST 2014

Hi Hyuunsoo Lee,

Are you using a Windows guest?  If so, the spice-html5 client is known
to have problems.  It's really only been used successfully with XSpice.

Note that the problems should be fairly easy to fix.  A fairly modest
knowledge of Javascript and some patience should enable a programmer to
figure out and resolve the issues.

Cheers,

Jeremy