[Spice-devel] [spice-common 10/13] build-sys: Remove automatic generation of enums.h

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 02:12:08 PST 2014

Hey,

On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 05:51:08AM -0500, Marc-André Lureau wrote:

> [...]

Hmm thinking a bit more about this would work, I assume this would mean
having a --enable-spice-common-build configure argument which would
check for the additional dependencies that spice-common needs (opus,
celt, ...), and which would enable the build of the spice-common source
files?
I must say I'm not a big fan of that..