[Spice-devel] how to transfer files from guest to client

Marc-André Lureau mlureau at redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 01:26:40 PST 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On 02/09/2014 11:51 PM, Marc-André Lureau wrote:

I am quite opposed to making the file copy more featureful. There is a pretty long list of limitations with the current approach.

Instead of developping a fake drag-and-drop, I would rather start looking at implementing a "real" one, that works for any drag and drop, fix most limitations, and will make the current copy behaviour obsolete.

Sharing folder will also make this "copy" protocol partially obsolete.