[Spice-devel] spice-gtk release v0.23

Fabio Fantoni fantonifabio at tiscali.it
Mon Feb 10 11:20:59 PST 2014

Il 10/02/2014 19:02, Liang Guo ha scritto:
> Hi,
>

>> - support Opus codec for audio channels
> Should we release a new  spice-server to support opus codec?
>
> Thanks,

About make celt optional (upstream) and add opus support I saw patches
on spice server, spice gtk, spice protocol and qemu, probably are all
needed and after FWIK the debian patch for remove celt can be removed.
FWIK now only latest stable version of gtk contain opus support patches,
all other are on upstream gits but not on latest stable versions.